Kingdom Servants provides the following doctrinal statement that is a widely accepted description of basic biblical doctrine of Christianity.
1) Every word of the Bible – Old and New Testaments – in its original languages is inspired by God. The Bible is God’s complete revelation to humanity, to which nothing can be added or taken away.
2) The Bible identifies one eternal God in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. All three persons inherently and equally have all the divine attributes of God revealed in the Bible.
3) The Lord Jesus Christ is God who was virgin born, lived a sinless life on earth, died on a cross for the sins of the world, was buried, rose bodily the third day and ascended to heaven where he intercedes for his people.
4) All mankind is inherently sinful. Salvation is obtained by God’s grace through faith alone in Christ alone. Salvation is complete and eternal in nature and duration. All true believers whom God forgives comprise the Church, the Body of Christ.
5) Christ will return to earth in the same manner as he left. Believers are destined to eternal life in God’s presence in heaven and unbelievers are doomed to eternal punishment outside of God’s presence.